Monday, November 30, 2009

28 Days – lazy day

Haha
3 days didn’t write blog le
Do you know why?
hehe, its because i lazy lo
No la, Im tired ma
so i skip for 3 days lo

27-29/11
I worked at Sarawak ICT Expo
open from 11am-9pm
I’m sold Acer Laptop for this expo

1st Day
I went to work at 8.30am
when to saberkas to load stock to van to transport to Permata car lot where the expo held
Went back home at 9.30pm
then when to fetch my bro
and arrived home at 10.30pm 
I sold 2 laptops
Because I lazy to promote
I just waiting for the fish to come to me
First day only
my legs already tired –haiz… too long didn’t work le

2nd day
I went to work at 10.00am
Don’t know why they extent the time till 9.30pm
Haiz, I have to go home at 10.00pm
I sold 3 laptops
that day less people come to the expo
I think was because is working Saturday gua
Haha but never mind la
the target for each person are 10 units
I was thinking that maybe last day will have more people come
I saw Mr.T, I gave him brochure hope him will buy
but he didn’t

3rd day
I wake up at 9am
My parent make me to go eat brunch with them
So I was late to work
I reached there about 11.10am
I reached home at 10.30pm
Because my dad felt asleep le
I told him to fetch me at 10pm de
so i went to eat ice-cream at McD. hehe

Haha
Last day was my lucky day
I sold 6 units plus 2 units i gave to my colleague who haven’t reached target
HAHA
We all pass our first target
got RM50 incentives
Phewit~
I saw Badio bring a mid-year friend to buy acer laptop from my colleague
Aih…
to slow to call him
he also don’t know who I am
never mind la


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I woke up at 7am
my legs was so sour
aih…
no mood to study ki
watching 我猜 whole day
afternoon took a nap till 6pm. haha
Now every energetic le
Doesn’t know what I want to do…
Holidays so sienz…

DSC_0198
zzZZZZZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment