Thursday, November 26, 2009

32 Days left

I woke up 6.45am
fast fast ready for tuition
( dage lecture lo, 4get to ask them find then course survey form. Ai……)

When i reach DELTA at 8.00am
I feel there are strange to me already
because long time didn’t go back there
The class was like serving food at fast food restaurant
So busy until cannot breath
1 F5 1 F4 3 F3 and 1 F1 student
All girls…-.-"

I taught F4 bio chapter 1
I just point out where should know and which part need to memories. I just go through and rush over it… What talk is just nonsense… Don’t know they understand or not.

As for F3 students, I just give the F2 math exercises to make them busy because there don’t have reference book or textbook so i cannot teach.

For the F1 student I also did same as F4 student…. at the end still have to fetch her back to her mom shop at Tabuan Jaya.

IMG_2881

Then I went back home and continue online…

1205 
12.32pm the sky turn dark for awhile =.=” tipu me

After that i went hungry and decided to cook mee
when i finished my mee, i feel hungry and decided to make cereal to drink. So i boil some water. In the mean while i went to online. After awhile, i forget that im boiling water. Luckily i got nature call which i went to answer it immediately. On the way to toilet i notice that the stove is on and i realise i was boiling water just now…(On my god!
I have totally forgotten.) I turn it on immediately. Luckily it haven’t on fire. Lucky me =)

1520 1517
Afternoon 3.15pm, the sky became clear. Nice=)

1521
I can see moon on day time!

The whole afternoon i continue online till night. Then i continue to boredomness(watch my drama… Flower four)

 

*********
I miss my bottle T.T
*********

No comments:

Post a Comment