Tuesday, January 5, 2010

5th Day of 2010

Time pass so fast
Its already 5th day of a new year
I still in holidays mood… d(╯﹏╰)b

Second day of class
Finally got in to the correct BioC class
don’t really like the teaching method of that lecturer
very boring~~just read the whole morning
disappointed!

Then we thought eco class haven’t start yet
actually today have class… Arrr!!!!

After BioC
PL, YP and me went to EPP class
I was stunned by the lecturer
She was awesome
her English is geng till boom!
I was awake somehow
I realise my English is extremely poor
I was very nervous
scared of talking wrong words
the lecturer has very high standard English
her expectation also very high
=( really need to use oil this time
add oil, add oil

After EPP,
we have lunch at Pohomas
the food still taste the same
just ok

Statistic class was OK
I got what was taught today
good job to me! ~\(≧▽≦)/~   
      
9527_103743279635841_100000005087762_106529_8124105_n
( not carved by me >.< )

No comments:

Post a Comment